Passionate customer service representative
Why you want to apply:
- Because you like the hotel industry, customer service and IT;
- To work in an inspiring office space, nested in a loft at the heart of Montreal
- Because you like to have team spirit and collaborative work;
- Because you love new technologies.
- A Quebec-based company specialized in hotel management software, and currently growing fast;
- Our main product, Hotello, has 500+ clients in many different regions of the world. We are the key to our clients’ success and we are proud of it!
What you already have:
- A nice-looking college or university degree;
- Good knowledge of operations in the hospitality industry;
- Knowledge of Hotello (a bonus)
- Knowledge of another PMS (a bonus)
- Bilinguism (french and english)
- The ability to manage your priorities;
- The ability to write documents without error (and with a little help from software)
- Knowledge of coudl computins and server networks technology;
- The desire to work as part of a dynamic team;
- The ability to work in a team, but also on your own;
- The love of phone calls and contact with the client;
- Basic IT knowledge;
- A drivers license.
Why we need you:
- So you can be a part of our team of hospitality experts;
- To give excellent technical customer care and after sale service to our clients;
- To give quick solutions to our clients’ problems;
- To give out remote courses and on-site courses to our clients;
- To develop troubleshooting procedures;
- To help our clients kickstart their software implementation;
- To participate in growing and evolving a range of products;
- So that each client can become, in their turn, a power user like you;
- So that you can assist our clients from Sunday to Thursday.
Hotello est à la recherche d’un passionné de l’hôtellerie et du service à la clientèle pour agrandir son équipe au support technique.