We want to hear from you if:
- You’re curious, eager to learn new things and enjoy having your ideas heard, good and bad;
- You’re cognizant that your coding has an impact on the users who need it;
- You’re organized and can therefore manage project 1, project 2, version 5 of project 2 and version 4 of the redesign of project 1, without getting confused!;
- You love team work and don’t get stuck on a problem without discussing it with the rest of the team;
- You’re not afraid of working with legacy code or implementing new technologies;
- You have over 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Why we need you:
- Our company is growing rapidly and we want our code to grow with it;
- Because our software is in transition and we need you to transition to new technologies;
- We love creative individuals, and your lively mind would be welcome in our team;
- Because quality assurance is important to you and bugs don’t faze you;
- Because you’re skilled at developing a project from the analysis phase through to delivery;
You should apply if:
- You’re dynamic and creative and are not afraid to take on new projects;
- You love the Agile (SCRUM) methodology;
- You like working on a range of different projects;
- You enjoy a certain amount of autonomy and know that’s not something you can get everywhere;
- You want to work with a highly competent team;
- You’d like to work in a stimulating office environment, located in a loft in the heart of Montreal;
- You enjoy eating lunch on a terrace every day in summer;
- You like after-hour barbecues every other Thursday;
- You like to be paid to go to the gym.
The technical side of things:
- You’re familiar with data storage solutions: MSSQL, Firebird, MongoDB;
- You have a passion for artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics and big data;
- You have strong competencies in machine language programming: R, Python;
- You have strong knowledge of big data tools and languages: MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, Storm;
- And for front-end programming: HTML, CSS3, JQuery, XML, JSON, AJAX, Web Services;
- You’re familiar with Agile principles (an asset);
- You’re at ease working in different environments: SaaS, Cloud, Windows, Linus, Apple, Mobile.
Mingus Software is seeking many passionate developer in artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics and big data.