- Offer phone and in-person support to our clients;
- Diagnose problems and find the best solutions to them;
- Provide support for software, material and operational problems;
- Install servers and software;
- Monitor performances, outages and errors, and correct them when needed;
- Escalate incidents and provide users with adequate follow-up;
- Participation to a variety of IT projects;
- Keeping the documentation of incidents up to date for an efficient management of support tickets;
- Accepting support calls outside regular working ours, according to a pre-established schedule.
- Possessing an extensive knowledge on the following subjects;
- Networks and networking equipment (Swtichs and routers, IT cabling, TCP/IP protocols, VLAN);
- Proxmox virtualisation products (appreciated);
- Windows environment;
- Linux environment;
- Having obtained a college degree with IT specialisation, or certificate of other relevant studies;
- Being autonomus and responsible;
- Being a good communicator;
- Being fluent in english
- Minimum 4 years
- A bonus : working experience with software implementation, management software package.
The tech support agent will be installing and updating our software on a variety of platforms. They will be working with different tools and systems such as seervers networks, APIs, applications and workstations on Windows, MacOS and sometimes Linux.